Complete Reopening of Our Shopping Centres Starting February 8
We are delighted to confirm that you’ll be able to come visit your favourite stores in all Cominar shopping centres starting on Monday, February 8. We wholeheartedly welcome this great news and we’re looking forward to seeing you again – while respecting the rules.
Here is everything else you need to know about the complete reopening of our shopping centres:
- In order to allow everyone to return home in time, our shopping centres will be open according to the permitted schedule. Please see our schedule on the website of your Cominar shopping centre. Kindly note that Carrefour Rimouski and Centre commercial Rivière-du-Loup, both located in the orange zone, will be open during regular business hours.
- Some of our retailers may have different opening hours. Please contact them before your visit or consult the website of your Cominar shopping centre.
- Seating in our food court remains temporarily inaccessible, but our restaurants are open for take-out or delivery orders. Kindly note that the restaurants’ dining areas, the tables and seating in our food court both at Carrefour Rimouski and Centre commercial Rivière-du-Loup, located in the orange zone, will be open following the government’s latest directives. Our restaurants in both these shopping centres will also be open for take-out or delivery orders.
- Some of our retailers offer free curbside pickup to make your shopping easier. For more details, consult the website of your Cominar shopping centre.
- As gatherings and loitering are prohibited, guards will be on duty to ensure compliance with the rules, for everyone to feel safe shopping with us.
- We will continue to limit the number of customers in our shopping centre and at our retailers, in order to follow the ratios required by the government and to ensure your safety.
We are looking forward to seeing you again for your daily shopping. We would like to thank you once again for your precious collaboration and for supporting our retailers. See you soon!